Thank you for taking the first steps to join the MAYS! In just a few steps, you will be ready to join us in making great music and memories:
Step 1. Prepare your audition. To find the audition materials, please find the group you’d like to join below, then click your instrument.
- Concertino – a group for beginning strings players to gain experience Concertino is meeting virtually for the time being.
- Intermezzo – intermediate level ensemble for growing musicians Intermezzo is meeting virtually for the time being.
- Repertory – intermediate/ advanced group for developing players. Repertory is meeting in-person.
- Symphony – advanced level ensemble for highly skilled musicians. Symphony is meeting in-person.
- Virtual Option – Students at any level have the opportunity to meet virtually
Step 2. Once you have prepared your audition, record it following the directions on your audition materials. You will then need to upload your recording to Youtube.com to create a link to your audition which should be sent as part of your audition.
Step 3. Complete the MAYS application to join!